1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Kolar combo SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by william miller, Feb 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. william miller

william miller TS Member

0   0   0

Kolar combo for sale; $7500. 34/32 barrels; 750 bore. Stock is 98%. Email for more information.
    William Miller

th_1297546354.jpg?t=1297546319

th_1297546352.jpg?t=1297558395

th_1297546351.jpg?t=1297558395

th_1297546355.jpg?t=1297558395

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Wow! This is a good value. If you are thinking of switching guns, this gun will make you a better shooter.

Miller. Send me the pictures and I'll see what I can do to make them bigger. Send on email attachment

Jack

3. Eve Davis

Eve Davis TS Member

0   0   0

May I please have the serial number or the year that it was manufactured?
    Thanks.

4. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

5. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Mia (Jack),

I have seen this gun and know the owner. Whoever gets it will not be disappointed!

Matt Woodson

6. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

<a href="http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n281/palletjack_2006/miller%20kolar/?action=view&current=untitled.jpg" target="_blank"> untitled.jpg </a>

7. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

<a href="http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n281/palletjack_2006/miller%20kolar/?action=view&current=Starfullgun.jpg" target="_blank"> Starfullgun.jpg </a>

<a href="http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n281/palletjack_2006/miller%20kolar/?action=view&current=Starforend.jpg" target="_blank"> Starforend.jpg </a>

<a href="http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n281/palletjack_2006/miller%20kolar/?action=view&current=Starbutt.jpg" target="_blank"> Starbutt.jpg </a>

8. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Dealing with Kodak and their system is like dealing with the devil. When I opened up your email the Norton hated the cookie and ran my computer up to near max usage. And all locked up. You Kodak guys need to learn to put your pics in a file on your computer rather that using the program that Kodak wants you to use. Had I known I had to deal with Kodak, you['d be still using those silly thumbnails.

Nice gun tho.

9. william miller

william miller TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Jack; I hate that it did a number on your computer; but I really appreciate your help. It is a good gun; just too many shoulder surgeries to let me swing it the way I need to for doubles. Again, I appreciate your help on the pics.
    William Miller

10. ounce-n-3/8s

ounce-n-3/8s TS Member

0   0   0

This is a killer deal on a Kolar. Had I not just purchased a combo, I would buy this in a minute. I can't believe it's still on here. I have been telling everyone I know about it........one heck of a buy!

Shane

11. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Bill. I am not sure what format Kodak uses to digitally take the picture, but when you put them into the Kodak easy share they go into a bmp format and the TS.com server does not recognize those. So your small pictures are "thumbnails". I have to take your pics and put them in a free server "PhotoBucket" and then copy/paste the url into the dialog box.

Most computers support your camera of choice. Likely that is true for Kodak as well. I did work with the late Paul Sedwick some and I think he had a Kodak. Usually when you hook up your camera cable to your computer and turn on the camera you should get a question as to what/where you want to place the pictures. My recommendation is to put them in file/folder on your desk top. NOT KODAK EASYSHARE

To make a folder, do this:

right click your mouse.

select "new", then select "folder"

Then type in a name

Then when you turn on your camera this folder should show up and you can place your pics in it.

Likely those will be in jpeg format and the TS.com supports jpegs. Just select the pic you want and put it in the Browse box and do download and after your text. Try that and see how yo do.

Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.