1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Keen Sight Rib for BT99

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shutupandshoot, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shutupandshoot

shutupandshoot Member

I have an extra clean BT99 I purchased and cannot shoot since it shoots so high. It is an RR (1977) model. I have on order from Keen sights a custom rib which brings the POI down about 5 to 6 inches at 30 yards and in my case would be where the bottom of the pattern is just touching the top of the bulls-eye. The bottom of the pattern was 5 1/2 " above the bulls-eye. I have a gentleman at the gun club who has offered to purchase the gun and am considering seelling it if I can recover some of the cost of the special rib. The rib is costing $162 (including shipping). Would anyone have a need for this rib (fits a 32" barrel and is 3/8" wide)for $100 and that includes shipping????? The rib starts off at the rear of the barrel at 1/16" and tapers upward to the front sight to be 5/16" higher than the present rib's heighth.
    Will be leaving for South Texas for a funeral either Tues morning or Wed morning so may not be able to immediately respond until Friday when we return. Will take my laptop but uncertain about being available. If you need to contact me, call 903-258-6083 or e-mail sjdrouse@msn.com

2. LilAslesen22

LilAslesen22 TS Member

How much is this gun?

3. shutupandshoot

shutupandshoot Member

4. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

Just my experience but on ribs, one picture is worth 2000 words. I have read many threads on here that would have been much shorter with one picture. When you get back home you may be able to drum up a little more interest. IMHO

5. Trap Dude

Trap Dude TS Member

ya im very interested in the rib & could u send me some pics

Thanks, Hoss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.