1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS K80 28 in O/U Skeet barrel Tula chokes

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by schutzemgud, Nov 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. schutzemgud

schutzemgud TS Member

Friend has K80 28" skeet barrel for sale or trade. He's asking $2,100. O/U with Tula chokes. He also will trade for trap gun. His e mail is above.

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

He is probably about $1200 or so over market

regards from Iowa

Gene

3. theodorescolt45

theodorescolt45 TS Member

These early K80 Tula barrels do sell pretty cheap, one just sold on gunbroker for $600 ( buy-it-now ). That I would pay ! ... they are all over the place for $1000 to $1400 ... why ? you cannot put choke tubes in them, you cannot pur sub guage tubes in them, they are ported, good for doubles but for $2100 you can buy a
    much nicer barrel. Both Krieghoff international and Hal Dupont have them for $1400. I think it's way over priced ! I just sold a nice K32 SK/SK barrel not ported that fits a K80 for $1000, I was offered a trade of a tula barrel and $100 and I declined.

Good luck !
    -oo

4. g7777777

I was just trying to help

These beat up tula choke barrels that havent been cleaned- often sell for between 600-1000

colt 45 seems to agree with me

how many IDs do you hide behind Palerider?-- and palerider - you were trying to sell that Remington 1100 on the other thread for several times its value- and posting under different IDs trying to the same thread-

Palerider- grow up and quit hiding

regards from Iowa

Gene

5. g7777777

Oh now I see Palerider trying to bid up a bunch of stuff- how many IDs does this guy have on here, Gunbroker, Auction Arms, and ebay??

Anyone know?

regards from Iowa

Gene

6. trapshooter5

trapshooter5 Member

I'm going to stick up for Gene.I have a lot of respect for his knowledge of
    Krieghoff items.In the past,he has been very generous in sharing this knowledge
    when I contacted him with questions. By the way,I was not buying or selling at
    those times,so it was nice that he would take the time just to help a fellow
    Kgun owner and trapshooter. Just my 2 cents worth!!! Paul in Virginia

7. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Banned User Banned

What Rey P. said!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.