1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS K 80 TS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Gunzup, Jan 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunzup

Gunzup Member

I have a K 80 Trap Special for sale. Unfortunately due to multiple surgeries to both shoulders, I have decided to limit my future shooting to sub gauge skeet and sporting clays events. The K 80 is unfired and configured as the 34" unsingle and 32" over/under. The only changes are the addition of an adjustable butt plate by The Country Gentleman, Todd Nelson and his fitting of three Kick EEZ pads. The pads vary from 1 1/8" to 3/4". The warranty paper work has never been filled out and it has been in my safe since it was purchased in Sparta. I will gladly send photos to seriously interested parties and be glad to answer any questions regarding the gun. I am not interested in any trades at this time. The price is US$ 13,200.00 delivered to lower 48. Freight at actual costs to any other areas. You know what to do with the email address.

A W Jeffreys

2. Cole114

Cole114 TS Member

You didn't mention if it had chokes or not? Does it have a pull trigger or release?? I would very much like to see your pictures. Do I need to send you my address or can you send them on the internet to me??

3. Cole114

Cole114 TS Member

Seller please email me. For some reason I tryed to email you and it wouldn't work.

4. lighthouse

lighthouse Member

Having trouble emailing you, please send pictures and phone number.

George Olsen

5. trapshooter5

trapshooter5 Member

The seller is a friend of mine in No.Carolina. Change the "at" in the Email
    address to "@". If he doesn't respond right away,he may be out of town.I wish
    I had some extra $$$ laying around-I'd buy it. Paul in Virginia

6. Gunzup

Gunzup Member

Paul, Thanks for the bump. I hope to see you soon. I miss shooting in the worst way and hope to be healthy enough to return by the time it warms up.

Sorry for the slow response. Sometimes work gets in the way.

Photos sent to those that requested them as well as cell number. If I missed you please try me again via email. I will be traveling this weekend with my wife but should be back to email by Sunday PM.

You will not be disapponited if a K 80 TS is what you want.

A W

7. trapshooter5

trapshooter5 Member

to the top!!

8. mdwebb

mdwebb TS Member

I sent you an email abou this gun. Please respond. Thanks.

9. Gunzup

Gunzup Member

mdwebb,

I just spent the last 45 minutes responding to inquires but I don't recall anything from you. Please try again and replace the "at" with @.

Paul, again thanks for the bump. Please check your email when you get a chance.

A W

10. Gunzup

Gunzup Member

Lots of interest but no deal yet. mdwebb how do I contact you?

A W

11. B.SMITH

B.SMITH TS Member

I AM VERY INTERESTED IN BUYING YOUR GUN. EMAIL ME AND I WILL CALL YOU BY PHONE AS YOUR E MAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK.

12. Gunzup

Gunzup Member

BSSYCO,
    email sent
    A W

13. Gunzup

Gunzup Member

Still Available.

14. Gunzup

Gunzup Member

The K 80 TS is sold pending funds. Thanks everyone for your interest and I hope that next season is your best ever.

A W

15. Gunzup

Gunzup Member

Ed,

Thanks for the kind words, it was a pleasure doing business with you. I trust that you will enjoy the TS and look forward to hearing about your trip to the 27.
    Shoot straight,

A W

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.