1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS K-80 COMBO

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JACK, Jan 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Uh... Where is that $ grade (so I can look at it)?

BG. do you have release parts for it?

2. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

0   0   0

Jack, this is what a "$" Dollar Grade Ithaca SBT looks like. This one is a $3000 Grade, unfired, one of 11 built, signed by Bill McGraw, Ithaca's Master engraver, that I had for years. I would have never been able to bring myself to shoot it....so off it went. Hands down, one of the most beautiful, hand fitted, guns ever built.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v662/jimw-mn/?action=view&current=Ithaca3K1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

3. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

You are quite a duck caller there James.

Good stuff where we share what our guns look like. I think I'll start a thread on that in the AM.

4. ebsurveyor

ebsurveyor Member

0   0   0

who would ever go from Ithaca to bowen?

5. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

I'll have one. Thanks

6. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

0   0   0

Damn Bill....wished you would have had this gun last summer before I bought my DB81...I had a tuff decision to make, but bought the DB81 cuz the K80 I was looking at was just a single barrel and it wasnt much cheaper then what your asking for the combo.Hell of a good buy for someone.Tell young Bill congrats on his state team placement.Thats pretty damn good shooting for someone fairly new to the game.He'll be pretty damn tuff in a couple years.Looking forward to the spring team and cant wait to start shooting again.See ya in a couple months I hope.....Moe

7. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sign of the times isn't it Krusher. BTTT for a good guy.

8. letts

letts TS Member

0   0   0

ttt

9. letts

letts TS Member

0   0   0

I have held this gun in my hands, Its very nice, even better than in the pictures

Letts

10. bnemec

bnemec TS Member

0   0   0

What length are the barrels and how are they choked? In addition what is the approximate age?
    Thanks,
    Bryan

11. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Bryan

have a K-80 rt 34" unsingle with Wilkenson choke work, 32" O/U full/im bottom barrel ported. Un single is also ported. Gun just came back from Krieghoff had barrels fitted to reciever .

12. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.