1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS John Hall Two Gun Case

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by jhh, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jhh

jhh Member

0   0   0

John Hall case for two guns, 34" bbls. Note that the latch/lock in the center is attached with bolts and nuts so has likely been replaced or worked on. It works as a latch only as the latch will open on any numbers. $100.00 + shipping, advise your zip for shipping quote. Regards, John Hancock
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. manyspuds

manyspuds Member

0   0   0

i would like this case if it is still for sale. Joe Nelson 83335

3. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

0   0   0

These cases can be made very secure. I peeled back the lining in the top of mine and installed a piece of duralum angle. I then drilled through the top (next to the latch) and installed a hasp (loop). Now when I leave the case in the car I place a small chain around the case and through the loop and secure it with a lock to the tie-down in the back of the Yukon. This makes a "smash and grab" impossible and, unless someone has a bolt cutter, makes the case impossible to remove from the car without opening the lock.

4. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

0   0   0

Mine has lasted since the 70s and with a lot of different smoke poles. However, the original case by John Hall had a smooth surface. Later another company, I believe Hastings, bought the right to make and sell them and the surface of those cases was pebbled (for lack of a better term) and they did not have the lifetime as the original. A good, clean, sound original should last a lifetime with reasonable care......breakemall......Bob Dodd

5. jhh

jhh Member

0   0   0

Joe, Sent you an e-mail, I get your okay on shipping and address will send the case out, however can't get to it till Monday.

Others interested, I think I have another couple of these cases, will have to find them, will post when I do. Thanks, John Hancock

6. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Reason John went to textured cover in lieu of clear gloss cover is to hide imperfections when they come out fo the mold. When you mold something like that you do not get them to come out perfect on a continuous basis. It did not lessen the integrity of the product as it was and still is a great case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

two gun john hall gun case