1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Ithaca/SKB Model 100 20 gauge

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by NJCOP, Mar 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

0   0   0

This is as titled. It is very good condition but its an unusual in that the forend wood doesn't match the butt stock and here's why. I bought this gun from a gentleman who in turn bought it from an estate. It belonged to an old man who was going senile. His family in order to make the double guns safe took the forends off (apparently they didn't want to spend the money on trigger locks) and hid them away. When he he passed away they couldn't find the forends so he had a collection of double guns with no forends. The person I bought it from bought new metal work and wood and had his gunsmith install it. So the wood color doesn't match and the metal where it meets the receiver is slightly wider. It isn't noticeable unless you look for it. THe gun is 100% reliable and its a hunting gun because after all its a SKB 100 not a 280/380. If your looking for a good grouse/quail gun for a reasonable price that you aren't afraid to hunt with this is it. $550.00 plus $25.00 shipping.
    njcop_2011_060437.jpg

njcop_2011_060438.jpg

njcop_2011_060439.jpg

2. fearnot

fearnot Member

0   0   0

what is the barrel length and the chokes? nice gun.

3. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

These guns are good little guns, great for upland hunting!

4. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

0   0   0

Barrel 26" Choke imp n mod lop 14"

5. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

0   0   0

ttt

6. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

0   0   0

correction barrels are 25".

7. Birddogfella

Birddogfella Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

A word of caution: DO NOT buy a 100 for an occasional hunt and lots of skeet.

The light little rascals will rattle your teeth and give you a FLINCH to boot.

That being said; the 100 in 20 ga 26" is one of my favorite HUNTING (birds, rabbit and grouse) doubles. Balance is really comfortable to carry and/or shoot.

My cousin's late wife shot one for several years... loved it.
    Still miss the lady.

///OLDE * PHARTE///

8. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

0   0   0

The gun has been bid on at Gunbroker so I'm obligated to sell it there. If anyone is interested it can be found there. And no it's not a skeet gun. I had another one in 12 gauge, it wasn't a clay gun but it would do gine for bunnies. Having a 12 in a SKB 280 also I opted to sell the 100 as I prefer straight stocks for hunting. Well, not totally true as I like my 20ga 505 O/U for all around upland.

As I said I have to sellit through Gunbroker now...

9. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Gunbroker link.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ithaca 100 20 gauge

ithaca model 100 20 ga for sale

ithaca model 100 20 gauge

ithaca model 100 20 gauge for sale