1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Ithaca SKB 500 OU 30" $550

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by weagle, Sep 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weagle

weagle Member

0   0   0

For Sale: Beautiful Ithaca SKB model 500 OU shotgun. 12 ga 2 2/4 chambers choked Full over modified. chrome lined bores, scroll engraved receiver. this gun is in excellent condition. It does have a few dings on the stock and metal but very slight, mostly from getting bumped around in the safe. comes with original box. This is a great gun for someone wanting to get into clay target busting without spending too much money on the gun. Price is $550 picked up in Atlanta GA if you are a Ga resident, or add $25 to ship. Questions are welcome, but the first I'll take it gets it.

Pics will follow as soon as the battery in my camera charges.

thanks,
    Weagle
    DSCN3942.jpg

2. HTSmith

HTSmith Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

FS: Ithaca SKB 500 OU 30

I'll take it.

3. weagle

weagle Member

0   0   0