1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Ithaca Flues Victory Grade SBT

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by VictorySBT, Sep 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VictorySBT

VictorySBT TS Member

0   0   0

SALE PENDING

Hello all, I have a Ithaca Flues Victory Grade I would like to Sell. This Single barrel Trap gun is in beautiful condition. no weird mods, clean smooth bore, tight breach, BEAUTIFUL Wood, Has 34” factory Vent Rib barrel and all ser#s match. Ser#V3065XX, circa 1919.

This will make a great shooter or addition to your collection. These SBT's are getting harder and harder to find. Asking price is almost half of what the 2 on GA and GB asking price

Feel free to email for tons of pictures or more into.

I am located in North Florida and pick up is welcomed and would be private party sale. This is on the C&R list so will ship to C&R or FFL. FFL to FFL is also if need be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

1919 ithaca flues sbt