1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Ithaca 12ga SxS SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by henrims, Dec 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. henrims

henrims Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sold pending funds...Thanks for looking.

For Sale: Ithaca 12ga Side by Side.

Flues model. Field grade. Steel barrels, 30 inches long, choked modified and full. Serial number 389XXX All serial numbers match. Mfg in 1924 according to my records. Double triggers, extractors, splinter forend, semi-pistol grip stock, original Ithaca buttplate, top lever still well to the right.

Overall very good condition, especially for a field model. Shows a little wear here and there but no major dings, dents or scratches. No rust or cracks. No buggered screws. Good bores. Some discoloration in the chambers but no pitting that I can tell. Good blue, a little faded and thin in spots but looks good. Case colors visible but faded. Standard game scene engraving on receiver. It appears to be completely original and unmolested. Probably the nicest field model I’ve seen considering its age.

Typical stock dimensions of that era, 14” LOP from front trigger to the middle of buttplate, about 1 ¾ drop. I’ve shot it. It works fine. Price is $350 plus $25 shipping from central IL. Three day inspection allowed. Return for a refund if not satisfied.
    Email or PM with questions.

Thanks,

Mike

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Mike, Make me a deal on this one and the Parker and I will take this one also. Bill

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

Reasonable price on a nice old classic workhorse of a shotgun.

I've got it's twin brother in 16ga -- even made the same year, and it very nice shape. Ithaca's old historian (Sid?) told me I shouldn't shoot it with modern ammo, but I've shot it lots of times with mild low-pressure loads. On its 100th birthday, maybe I'll give it to one of my sons. If not for the holiday bills, I'd probably buy yours so I'd have one for my other son too!

Good luck selling yours.

-Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.