1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Infinity--New Price*

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Shotgun Specialties, Dec 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Infinity #214, 33" bbl, Briley Choke tubes, pull trigger, beautifull grafted exhibition wood 14.25 lop, cased. I know it's Christmas and things are tough!
    If someone's looking for a Infinity and a deal on one, this is it!!! $6750.00 incl s/h to your valid FFL dealer in the lower 48. Pic's on request, but the wood is the same on the other side and condition is a strong 98%. Thanks, and Merry Christmas!! Doug @ SGS

2. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Nice gun with some serious pitch........

3. Shotgun Specialties

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

All fo Dennis' stocks are made that way. They feel great

4. Trussman2

Trussman2 Active Member

0   0   0

Email sent requesting pics & further info.......

5. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

0   0   0

As far as I know, all the Infinity's except Two exhibition ones& a few that were made for auctions, were made for the original buyer. My number 229 was made for me. My number 237 was made for auction purposes. The gun number 214 was made for an individual. This is my opinion & I'm willing to bet Dennis will back me up. However at this price you can't go wrong.

Phil Berkowitz

6. Shotgun Specialties

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I sold the gun NEW and was made to Dennis' reccomendations as were the guns we had made for stock. Doug

7. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

0   0   0

I'd be willing to bet that Dennis just might make some kind of trade in on the stock towards one that fit you.

Bob

8. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Apology to you Doug. The gun in the picture does appear to have the gold option, which is a $1200.00/ add on---Whoever doesn't buy this gun & is in the mkt for a great gun, you are missing the best deal in recent memory. Jump on it.!!!

Phil Berkowitz

9. rrose

rrose TS Member

0   0   0

PM sent
    thanks
    randy

10. william miller

william miller TS Member

0   0   0

I am the original owner of this gun; it was built for me in 2007. If you have any questions about the gun; email me and I will give you my number or will call you. I will be glad to give you any information I can about the gun.
    William Miller
    mmiller@bellsouth.net

11. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

0   0   0

If the gun was bought new today, the current base price is $10,900 & the gold option is $1200.00---A two year old gun for almost half price is the deal of the year.

Phil Berkowitz

12. Shotgun Specialties

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

My apologies, it is a few numbers off the one I was thinking of, thanks you for correcting that.

The gun is sold pending funds, thanks to everyone's interest!!
    Doug @ SGS

Ps, Bill, you and your wife have a Merry Christmas

13. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

0   0   0

What is the POI ?

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.