1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Hulls, Remington, Winchester

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by brdslayr, Nov 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brdslayr

brdslayr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

I'm overloaded with hulls right now. Here's what I have. All once fired, STS and Nitro Gold .05C ea, Winchester AA(old style) .05C ea, Winchester AA(new style) .04C ea, Remington Gun Club .02c ea, Peters Blue Magic .04C ea. Let me know what you want and I'll get an exact total and figure out cost to send FEDEX ground. Email brdslayr@clearwire.net or you can call 509-205-0357 John

2. brdslayr

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

I've got more hulls than what is shown in the picture. Upper LH bucket is full of hulls that are not once fired and I'm not selling them. JW

3. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

0   0   0

How many STS hulls do you have? I would be interested in about 2000 of them.

Bryan

4. brdslayr

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Old style AA and green STS are spoken for. Have 626 of the Gun club left, 331 blue magic, 172 gold nitro, and 241 of the black Remington left. brdslayr@clearwire.net

5. brdslayr

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Still have some green STS and Gold nitro, black gun club, and new style AA. brdslayr@clearwire.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.