1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Hulls Bags Reloader Covers 4 BX carriers

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by yvonne, Apr 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Just finished a few big orders and can start up sewing again! Hull Bags $25, 4 Box Carriers $15, Reloader Covers $45. Anything else, prices on request. I've made Curtains for reloading rooms and have a new product coming out in the Fall! All prices include shipping!

2. yvonne

4 box carrier in any gauge delivered to you at $15

3. yvonne

Reloader cover in Mec. Spolar looks a bit different! $45 delivered!

4. yvonne

Curtains for your reloading room....Prices on request. Email me for any special orders or just the basics. Remember to remove the xxx xxx from the email addy!

5. calilori

calilori TS Member

bump for Yvonne just because I love my four box carrier so much!!! As soon as I get my reloader set up I'll be ordering a cover for that too.

6. calilori

calilori TS Member

Up for Yvonne one more time!

7. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Yvonne, Interested in a mec 9000 hydraulic cover and maybe an empty hulls bag. please e-mail me at teet@eze-eye.com
    Chris Teeters

8. yvonne

The State shoot bags came out neat and are on their way! Will post photos soon. Here's a picture of the Black Diamond MEC cover for those who have them coming this week.

9. calilori

calilori TS Member

Bumping for Yvonne again!

10. yvonne

Tim
    I've sent you an email regarding your Hornady reloader. Click on the link in the email and see if you can pick out which 366 you have and email me back. I also need to know if your reloader is on risers. Thanks!

11. yvonne

Here's the pictures of the AA 4 box carrier for the Montanta State Shoot Team Singles...Front and back.

12. yvonne

Another view!

13. yvonne

BTW...These pictures are with empty boxes....no weight. When the boxes are full of shells they fill out. Aslo, a note.... They work well for 4 box shoots when you take the empty boxes out and reposition. Throw the empties away and lay the full down on their sides or repositin the empties to balance the load. . DO NOT wash your products! If you try to wash the bags, the color comes out. Time to buy another one!! When the shoot is over, fold the 4 box carrier up and stuff it in your pocket. I have never had one run colors in the rain....only when detergent is added in the wash.

14. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Yvonne,

We put 4 boxes of loaded shells in each one and gave them away. Everyone seemed to like them. Hard to pay much attention, due to everything else I was doing.

Thanks again.....Rick

15. yvonne

A few people have emailed me to post a picture of the Spolar cover. Here it is!

16. yvonne

Don't forget to remove the xxx xxx from the email addy. A pic of the Hull Bag done in Remington STS.

17. yvonne

I have a couple of weeks to sew before the "good" weather gets here in Massachusets. Up for the last time!

18. yvonne

I've had trouble with my email for the past few days so if you have a product coming, please see this! All standard orders are on their way. Reggie, your 4 box carriers in all gauges are on their way. I made them all different so you just need to remember what bag is for which gauge. (you'll get the hang of it real quick.....I do it for myself!) Ed....like another that had a Hornady reloader, I made yours a bit longer to accommodate the 5" risers. Let me know if it works. The bag colors are not standard in Black Diamond and the red trim wasn't going to work.....the color of the bag was more Orange than red, so I trimmed in black.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.