1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Hull Bags 4 Bx Carriers Reloader Covers

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by yvonne, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

It's that time of year again when I sew products, using cloth shot bags! 4 Box carriers in all gauges are $15, shipped to you!

2. yvonne

Hull bags are approx 19x19" with color choice (Red, Black or Royal Blue) polypropolene handle, draw string and cord stop. Your choice of Mixed bags or all in one bag. $25 shipped to you!

3. yvonne

Reloader cover is $45 in your choice of bags. This is a picture of the cover that fits the MEC and also most others.

4. yvonne

This is the design for the Spolar

5. yvonne

I also make curtains for your reloader room or cabin. Prices available on request. Please remember to remove the xxx xxx from the email addy. I will also consider trades of shot bags for products, if you have MANY, in GREAT condition, and especially if you have some I don't have!

6. yvonne

Here's the picture of the Remington STS Hull bag you requested Dan. It was one of my best sellers last year!

7. yvonne

Whoops! Well here it is! Sorry, that was a STS reloader cover done in Remington STS bags.

8. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Your Spolar bag, sewed up and a little larger looks like it might be nice empty shell bag.

9. yvonne

For all who have emailed. I will be taking orders for your last minute Christmas presents until December 14th. Naturally, I would prefer to get the orders way before then!!! Last year I sold out of the Remington STS bags. I have a pretty good supply of bags right now but, as you all know, cloth bags are getting very hard to come by. Remember to remove the xxx xxx from the email addy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.