1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Huglu 16Ga 30" field/sporter. Nice!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skeetiee, Jan 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

Fella
    My shotgunning days are all but over due to neck problems, and i have moved on to benchrest rifles so i am selling my shotguns. The shotgun i am offer up here today is a Huglu 16ga Over/under 30" pipes mod and imp cly chokes. The shotgun is really nice with a nickle scrolled receiver and Turkish walnut stock. The shotgun shoots really well and throws a true 55/45 pattern both barrels. This shotgun has the sleek italian feel and swings really nice. I have shot a few sporting clay targets with it and it moved just like my Beretta. Anyway i just dont need it and it is sitting in the safe doing notta so i would like to sell it or trade it for a rifle or rifle related stuff! Id like to have 800 for it but i will except best offer. I will try to post a pic here but i am not sure if it will work. If it doesn't just email me and ill send you a couple. thanks lee

huglu2001.jpg

2. itsnotyou

itsnotyou Member

0   0   0

FS Huglu 16Ga 30

TTT

3. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

FS Huglu 16Ga 30

still for sale. very nice sporter here fellas!! Lee

4. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

FS Huglu 16Ga 30

All emails answered, I hope. thanks for the interest as this is a nice piece! Lee

5. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

FS Huglu 16Ga 30

Make an offer fellas you may be surprised at what i will take. I will trade for remington rifles or any others most likely. Lee

6. al3526

al3526 TS Member

0   0   0

FS Huglu 16Ga 30

Hi. pls send additional pics to me at the above email address. thanks al

7. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

FS Huglu 16Ga 30

huglu still for sale. I am willing to sell this shotgun for 550 shipped. thanks Lee
    I have had a lot of request for pictures so if i have missed you please send me another e-mail. thanks Lee

8. al3526

al3526 TS Member

0   0   0

FS Huglu 16Ga 30

Sill waiting for pics. email them to me pls. thanks al

9. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

0   0   0

FS Huglu 16Ga 30

on the way. Sorry fellas i have spent most of my time in a snow plow this week. Then the town went out of power and that caused a hole nother set of problems. I work for the city of charleston Il and this has been one long week. Pics on the way sir! Lee

10. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

0   0   0

FS Huglu 16Ga 30

Is the stock cast to favor a right-hander, left-hander, or is it neutral ?

Pictures please.

arthammer@aol.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.