1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS hornady 366 reloaders

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by skeetiee, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

i have a couple very nice hornady 366 reloaders that i would like to sell. one is a 12 and the other a 20ga. 250 plus 20 shipping. thanks lee

2. gasman03

gasman03 Member

If that price is for both I will take them. If it is each your to high.

Corey

3. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

please let me know if that is for both or just one

4. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Well, new ones are $300 here in Anchorage at the Sportsman's Warehouse. They just have the one on the floor though.

Skeetie, I might be interested for parts...but only at significantly lower prices.

Thanks

jeff

5. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

I cannot believe you can purchase a new 366 for $300. I searched the internet and found the cheapest new unit was sold by Graf's at $495. Wow, Did I get screwed!! Ed

6. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Ed...don't feel badly. Our Sportsman's only has the ONE - a 20 gauge. Maybe it's a holdover, maybe they're discontinuing carrying them. I dunno...but I was in there a month ago and it was $300. No special sign or anything saying it was a closeout.

I just checked Lock, Stock and Barrel (lockstock.com) and they're $495 too.

BTW, that's the best place to get parts by mail...lots cheaper than the hornady factory. In fact, the factory gal told me to order there - lots cheaper, she said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.