1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Hornady 366 and RCBS 20 Ga. Reloader..........

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rennerize, Dec 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

In my quest for a 410 ga reloader I found and bought a 20 ga RCBS Grand, brand new still in the box. I brought it home not realizing how it needs to be mounted. My bench just simply is not stronger enough. I am will to sell this reloader for $599.00, you know what the retail price is. My lost is your gain.

THE GRAND is intended for the shot gunner who requires accurate, precision shotshells for hunting or trap and skeet. The operator merely has to start a hull at station 1 and insert awad in the wad guide at station 4. All other functions are performed automatically by THE GRAND. Once in full operation, a loaded shotshell is dispensed each time the handle is cycled through the full down and up strokes. The case activated Powder System means no hull, no powder dropped and therefore no spillage, and there is no need to manually turn the powder on and off.

Don

2. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Or I have a new Hornady 366 with gas assist 20 Gauge that I would sell?? I bought it new a month ago and loaded 12 boxes on it. For the same price.
    Don

3. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I loaded a few more on the RCBS, wow it is a nice loader!!
    Don

4. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.