1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS High Rib 90T/Ultra XT

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by CharlieW, Jan 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharlieW

CharlieW TS Member

I have decided to start wrapping up my shooting career. Therefore I have 2 guns for sale. They are a Rem.90T High Rib, with adjustable comb, Hi Viz front sight,adjustable butt stock. I have had all the upgrades done by Kolar. I have shot these guns for about four years and have won to many trophies to name. The 90t has some wear but is still very good looking. There is excellant wood on it. The Browning has only shot doubles. Asking price is 2750 for the 90t and 1400 for the browning or best offer. I can only send pictures through the mail at this time. You pay the shipping. If you are serious you can e-mail me and we can discuss any offer you may have. Thanks.
    David Worthing
    541-973-4920

2. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

Please tell us more about the Browning

3. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

The Browning is? and the details are?

4. CharlieW

CharlieW TS Member

The Browning has adjustble butte stock and 30 in barrels. that is all the adjustment it has. For me it shoots about 4 to 6 in high at 40 yds. I bought it brand new from a friend. I still have the box it came in bought in 2000 at the Wisconsin state shoot from Jim Lutz. Shot good enough to take several trophies with it.
    David W

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.