1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS HARD to find Perazzi part

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by PerazziBigBore, Jan 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

I picked up a handful of the extremely hard to find 111/121 large size .210 spring and housing for the top lever of a very few MX3 Specials.. The factory does not list the housing or the spring.. I am selling 1 #111 the housing.. with 3 #121 .210 springs for $45.00 delivered in the 48 states.. When they are gone.. they are gone..

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Mike. Are they for a round mono or a bifurcated?

3. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

From what I was told.. they were used only in a few MX3 Specials..The .210 spring lasts longer than the .170 and it was a great setup.. but for some reason they stayed with the .170 spring.. Every gun in my rack uses the .170 spring.. and standard #111 housing.. To be honest I've never seen a Perazzi that took a .210 spring.. I called Dan.. and he reassured me there are some out there.. and to keep a few for myself.. I'm selling off the rest of them.. I have 8 housings and 20 springs.. While you could use the .170 springs in them.. if you have a bad housing..either you'll make one by hand.. or buy one of these.. I know your love of the MX3.. but these were never used in the MX3.. only the MX3 Special.. There is less than 500 guns out there that will need these..Just looking to see if anyone needs one.. The 3 #121 springs would last the average shooter a lifetime.. Vastly different than the .170 they make today.. All Good.. Mike

4. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Mike,

I've had two in the past year or so. Whiz got them from the fella in Italy. I still have two pairs.

Doug

5. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

I also got them from Marcello..He's dropping them from his line when they are sold out.. Not the best seller in the world.. I'm selling them with 3 springs and prepaid shipping for $45.00 l.. which I think is a pretty good deal for someone.. I've never seen.. nor had a gun that needed them.. and after 2 bottles of wine.. my built in mm gauge was not set correctly..I needed the housings for the .170 spring which are now on order.. For the handful I have.. it's easier to sell them here.. then to pay the shipping back to Italy.. OR.. I'll just bring them with me next time I return..

6. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.