1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS ** GSG-1911 ** 22 cal

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Smok'n Joe, Mar 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Aren't these $379 new?

2. Huntin'Fool

Huntin'Fool Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

I have seen them at 299 new

3. InsureGuy

InsureGuy Member

0   0   0

I actually traded the gun for another. I accomplished what I needed to do. However, I wanted mention that generally speaking folks don't leave comments like those above. If the gun is too high, it will sit there with no activity. If you wanted to do me a favor and send me an I.m. that would have been appreciated. Instead, you leave posts like this. It's my hope that when you try to sell something in the future, someone is just as curteous as you were. Good luck gents !

Jason

4. whiz630

whiz630 TS Member

0   0   0

i purchased a gsg1911 in january from a local gun store for $374.00 & i have had a ball with the gun.most parts are same as colt1911, i had the parts and every thing fit perfect with no fitting.since i purchased the gun 6 members of a local club also made the purchase.the gun is a ball to shoot at a small price unlike the 45 cal.and they have been very reliable,i would recommend it to anyone. whiz630

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.