1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS, green birch Laminate for KX5*******Wenig&&&&&&

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Crunch, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Crunch

Crunch Member

0   0   0

Is this stock sold? Any pictures available?

2. hounddog41@charter.net

hounddog41@charter.net Member

0   0   0

No the stock is not sold. I could try and get some pictures. Its in really nice shape no scratches. Ive had many compliments on the stock. It is a high comb as I wanted it that way. It was custom made by a fellow in Wisconsin. Sorry it took so long to get back as I thought it was taken off of the TS site. Any info please call me at the above numbers. thanks alex kotter

3. JPSemper

JPSemper Member

0   0   0

Neutral cast?

4. Crunch

Crunch Member

0   0   0

Probably not going to buy a green laminate stock for $1600 without at least seeing a picture.

5. hounddog41@charter.net

0   0   0

Yes I believe that it is neutral cast. Ill see what I can do for pictures. I can get the pictures but dont know how to send them but Ill see what I can do. May not be able to until first part of next wek. thanks for being patient. alex

6. Crunch

Crunch Member

0   0   0

Look in the "Forum Information" section. It takes you step by step on how to load picture. You could also offer to send pictures via email. Just a couple of ideas that might help you sale.

7. hounddog41@charter.net

0   0   0

Crunch: where do I get the forum information? Im not real great on the computor but my wife is and maybe she can figure it out. thanks alex

8. Crunch

Crunch Member

0   0   0

Go to the red colored words at the top of the
    Trap Discussions Page. Count down 5 lines.......there it is. " How to Post a Picture/Image in a Thread".

9. hounddog41@charter.net

0   0   0

I found it thanks crunch. i have my wife or daughter see if they can figure it out thanks again alex