1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

fs Grade III BT-99 like new

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by pjh, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pjh

pjh Member

For sale a High Grade Browning BT-99 Grade III, 34" with invector plus chokes, gun has only been shot for aprox 200 targets, Gun is AS New. LOP is the factory 14.25", The stock has nice wood and is a MC, for end is beaver tail. Price is $1600. Thanks. Peter / CRV Custom Arms

2. pjh

pjh Member

Includes 3 chokes a full and two IM.

3. lumper

lumper TS Member

Just a stupid question but why would a single barrel shotgun need 2 IM chokes?

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

any more pictures of thewood maybe?

5. jimx200

jimx200 Member

Peter, thats a fine looking BT. I was not aware that the BT's had the replaceable firing pin insert...anyone know when Browning made the change?

6. pjh

pjh Member

more images

7. pjh

pjh Member

more

8. lumper

lumper TS Member

Nice elegant engraving ... very nice gun ... if I only had an extra $1200 (yeah I know but cut me a little slack) laying around I would be on this faster than Jenny Craig on a chunky celebrity.

Seriously nice gun and I'm surprised if it will last the weekend. I think it just might be a little under-priced at your asking amount of $1600.

9. pjh

pjh Member

for those who wanted to see the rib

10. lumper

lumper TS Member

That is a steal of a deal and I aint lookin no more ... why must you tempt us like this?

One voice tells me to break down and sell blood while another one tells me to sell a couple of voices while most of them are screaming at me to just find away but I think I will not listen to any of them cause its time to just say ... dang why ya tempting us so.

Good luck and it is a fine offering ... actually a super offering and I hope to see that you have sold it come Monday morning.

11. pjh

pjh Member

Lumper
    I can hold it for you if you need!

12. lumper

lumper TS Member

No no NO nO no .... I must resist ... thats it you may have the honor of stating that you have driven me away from TS.com ... at least till Monday. ;-)

Good luck and I do expect it will sell by Monday and if it doesn't its a shame.

13. pjh

pjh Member

Gun is sold pending funds. Thanks! Sorry Lumper

14. lumper

lumper TS Member

Dang ... and to think I sold 3 gallons of blood this weekend, worked on the corner selling ... well ... um ... in between pints of blood I sold ... well ... I thought I would have earned more but I was going to offer all that I got this weekend for it but since its now sold I think I'll spend the money I earned on a box of shells and ... does anyone have a few dollars I could have so I can also pay for the round of trap?

Glad to see it sold and somebody is getting a great gun.

15. dust4fun

dust4fun Guest

Lumpy if there was a contest to see who is the most mentally challenged on this site YOU DUDESS would win hands down. Now quit eating those paint chips.

16. lumper

lumper TS Member

Paint chips good ... dunk them in chip dip and they are even better.

17. pjh

pjh Member

lumper; make it to my club and the round will be free,, need to bring your long johns if you wait to long. peter / holfield.org

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.