1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Glock 22

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by InsureGuy, Jul 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InsureGuy

InsureGuy Member

0   0   0

Good Afternoon,

A friend of mine has recently come across some financial tough breaks. He needs to sell a gun or 2 to catch up on some bills. It the same story everywhere. I would have purchased the gun myself, but my daughter is expecting twins and getting her set up for that is costing more than little bit.

The gun is a Glock 22. The condition is superb and it comes with 2-15 round clips. It also has the original hard case that is standard for the guns. He wants 450.00 for it. That's what he needs out of it. PM me if you have any questions. Like I said before, the gun is perfect, and I will back it up. You will be satisfied, or your money will be returned.

Jason 217-971-8585. You can also text me if your interested.

2. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I've got one of those Glock Model 22 pistols. In case anyone doesn't know, that's the full size .40 S&W Glock with about a 4.5" barrel.

They are fine guns. I've run a variety of different ammo through mine and never had a problem with any of it. With 2 15-round mags full of ammo, that's a lot of stopping power.

Sounds like a good deal at only $450 for anyone looking for a serious handgun. Even though these are full sized pistols, they conceal and carry very easily due to their flat design and light weight.

Easystreet

3. InsureGuy

InsureGuy Member

0   0   0

Bump to the top

4. InsureGuy

InsureGuy Member

0   0   0

Gun is sold pending funds. Because the purchaser is in Illinios, 2 boxes of shells will go to the buyer. This was a great deal.

Jason

Thanks for all the PM's about this gun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.