1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: GARAGE SALE,Ljutic,Benelli,Ruger, Oakley, etc

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by GoDawgs, Sep 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoDawgs

GoDawgs Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Cleaning out the garage.....too much stuff, too little space.

1. Ljutic Dynatrap, 33" Barrel that has been tuned by Tom Wilkinson, custom stock made by Ljutic with adj. comb and adj. butt pad, 14 1/4" LOP with current pad, could easily get another 1/4-1/2" with a thicker pad, pull trigger, custom Simmons rib that is taller than a standard Ljutic mid-rib but shorter than the Olympic rib, not ported, right hand palm swell, neutral cast - $3400 + shipping

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Benelli Supersport, 12GA, 30" barrel, raised comb pad, case, M/IM/F/IC/C chokes, great condition - $1500 + shipping

[​IMG]

3. Bushnell 4x12 DOA Scope - $125 + shipping

[​IMG]

4. Americase 2003 Model, Trap Single case, fits up to 34" barrel, decent condition, normal wear - $175 + shipping (SOLD)

5. Storm 3100 Case with new foam (standard 3 piece foam set), great for airline travel with a trap gun, fits a 34" barrel gun with no problems, has wheels for easy transportation, I bought new foam with the intent to set it up for a different gun but never cut the foam, you'll have fresh foam to work with to fit your gun, case has normal wear and tear and scuff marks but works great - $125 + shipping (SOLD)

6. Oakley M Frame Lens and Case, from top to bottom. 1) Persimmon 2) Vented VR28 3) Yellow 4) Gold Iridium 5) M Frame multi-lens vault - Price $25 per lens and $20 for the case + shipping (SOLD)

7. Storm Case im2600, has internal velcro dividers and lid organizer, standard wear marks - $65 + shipping

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Fiocchi Tracer Ammo, 10 rounds per box, #8, 3/4 oz, 2 3/4" Price $10 per box (SOLD)

9. Ruger 10/22 with Shooters Ridge thumbhole stock and Ruger case, (2) Butler Creek mags - $250 + shipping (SOLD PENDING FUNDS)

[​IMG]

2. GoDawgs

GoDawgs Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The Fiocchi's are sold. Still accepting offers on the other items. PMs and emails answered.

3. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

With that sign on name wondered where you were located. I'm in South Georgia. Jackie B.

4. GoDawgs

GoDawgs Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hi Jackie B, My sign-on name refers to the other Dawgs (the West Coast version)........I'm up in the Seattle area (Washington Huskies). Are you a Georgia fan? Nathan

5. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Definitely a Georgia and FSU fan. LOL My son-in-law is in the Seattle area as he works for the City of Seattle as a specialized painter like towers and such. One of the reasons I asked was I was kinda interested in the 1022 and hoped I could just run by and pick it up. LOL Jackie B.

6. GoDawgs

GoDawgs Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hi Jackie,
    If you're interested in the 10/22, maybe I could connect up with your son-in-law. I'm in the Seattle area so we can't be too far from each other. Maybe he could do the "buyers inspection" for you.

Nathan

7. GoDawgs

GoDawgs Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Storm 3100, Oakley lens/case, Fiocchis are sold. Americase sold pending funds arriving.

8. rexdarby

rexdarby TS Member

0   0   0

please check your PM

9. GoDawgs

GoDawgs Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Marty, I got your PM yesterday and answered it. Did you send me another one? I only see the one message......

If you want to call me, my number is 425-766-1419.

Nathan

10. GoDawgs

GoDawgs Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Updated. The 10/22 is SPF.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ljutic space gun

ruger thumbhole stock