1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Galco small 1 box shell pouch with extra pocket

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by trapshooterfed, Jul 29, 2013.

1. trapshooterfed

trapshooterfed Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Like new used twice over the period of a month GALCO leather/canvas shell pouch will hold 1 box with room to spare for ear plugs, wallet accessories + another pocket for more stuff, or can hold 50 shell out of the box in the main compartment and you will still have an extra pocket for your stuff.... Very Cheap ($50) new around $89-$100. any questions comments or concerns feel free to PM me or call me to my cell (954)-850-0096

Federico

2. trapshooterfed

trapshooterfed Member

0   0   0

$50 OBO

Federico

3. trapshooterfed

trapshooterfed Member

0   0   0

price drop $40

Federico

4. Gramps

Gramps Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

PM sent.

5. trapshooterfed

trapshooterfed Member

0   0   0

Sold...pending funds

Federico

6. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

These pouches aren't cheap but they sure have cut a lot of corners with them over the years. My Sporting Clays model is at least a dozen years old and has shell loops for 4 shells, 3 compartments and a zipper on the bottom of the main compartment. If I ever see another like mine in good shape I'll buy it. The similar model made today has the shell loops, two compartments and no zipper.

Search tags for this page

galco 50 shell leather pouch 

galco shooting pouch

leather trap shooting shell bag