1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS FWB 300s

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by jhmorrisn, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jhmorrisn

jhmorrisn TS Member

0   0   0

I know a guy who has a buddy, who friend has a FWB 300s in absolute new condition that once belonged to an Olympic Shooter. He’s asking $1,500 for it. I told him that he should be asking more but who am I to say.

I’ve asked him for a picture or two and when I get them, I’ll email them to who ever interest.

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

A Model 500 FWB is $1310 brand new. If your model number is correct, it might not be a current model now. That is FWB "starter" shooter, NICE but not all the bells and w

Post the pictures, Then a better response about value can be made.

Used air guns don't bring as much as much as they should.

3. bluedsteel

bluedsteel Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The FWB 300S was "state of the art" in the 1980's, but is now long obsolete for serious air rifle competition. They are "springers" and "recoiless", and have fabulous triggers, but are now outdated. I sold mine about 15 years ago. Most used ones seem to bring less than $900.

bluedsteel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.