1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

fs/ft Remington 1100 sporting 28ga

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by gms1911, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gms1911

gms1911 TS Member

0   0   0

Would like to sell or trade for Benelli m2 20ga,Beretta 391 20ga, or Browning gold 20 ga. or sell for $1100.00 obo.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

these sell for 850 new?????????

3. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

If you paid 1100 for this gun you paid about 200 too much. They retail for less then 900. Most guys are better shoppers then to pay full retail for a used gun. Unless it comes with a reloader, two cases of shells and 500 HS AA hulls. Then it might be worth 1100. Jeff

4. dannyw68

dannyw68 Member

0   0   0

About a year ago I bought a brand new 1100 Sporting 12 gauge for $700 and a used 20 gauge sporting in flawless condition for $650. And that is in California...

Midwest Hunters Outlet is selling the 28 gauge for $911 new right now. At most, I would personally pay no more than $750 for yours if I was in the market for a 28.

5. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

0   0   0

ditto....gander mtn recently had 2 "display models" with a few rack marks. They sold with full remington guarantee for 799 each. Used guns have no warranty. 1100 would be good if it were the newer premier model with the nickel scrolled receiver and hardcase.

6. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Dear GMS...sorry for the comment but if you really want to sell this gun, your price needs adjusting to something more realistic..honestly hope this helps you

7. headhunter

headhunter Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

let the guy try to sell his gun! Geez. Anyone that's looking can decide what it's worth...

8. dannyw68

dannyw68 Member

0   0   0

headhunter, I disagree with your "lets help the seller screw the buyer" statement, I'm paraphrasing of course.

This forum if full of good people looking to share info, give advice, buy and sell
    stuff, and just generally shoot the shit. Personally, I like to see quality guns sold at fair prices. This way both parties are happy. I hate to see people get ripped off. So if a gun gets posted for sale on this forum that is way overpriced I almost feel it is my duty to help potentially naive buyers realize its true value. If this means that the seller doesn't get what he is asking, so be it. If the seller doesn't like it, he can sell on gunbroker.

9. headhunter

headhunter Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

It did say OBO... If someone is looking for one then he or she can find out what the market is. You don't need to blow the guys post. If nobody wants it, it will fade to the bottom.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

remington 1100 sporting 28ga