1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Extreme Ti chokes for Krieghoff K80

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by sernv99, Feb 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Excellent condition set of Extreme Ti chokes for Krieghoff K80, these have the ported collar on them.

Skeet, IC, LM, M, LIM, with wrench and case, with extra rubber gasket rings. I will not break up the set.

$425 shipped, USPS, with delivery confirmation and insurance, to lower 48 states, AK, and HI.

[​IMG]

2. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May I ask what makes these so good!

3. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

well you can pay $165 a pop for a new tube if you would like, plus shipping LOL otherwise I posted a review a couple days ago on the Shooting area detailing my observations this past weekend shooting the LM/M combo for the first time...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
extreme chokes for k80

extreme chokes for krieghoff k80

k80 extreme chokes
krieghoff extreme chokes
krieghoff ported ti choke
now krieghoff ported chokes