1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS English Walnut stock blank

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by jhh, Dec 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jhh

jhh Member

0   0   0

Butt blank measures 20"long x 2.560"thick, height at butt 7.125", at front 3.625", at pistol grip 5.375". Forend blank is 12"long, 2.375"wide, 2.5"high.
    I bought it in 2002 and it was dry then, been in Texas all that time so is still dry. Slight bit of sap wood in the butt at the top rear, last pic is of the end to show how it runs out with the grain. Trying to get some things I won't use out of the shop. $350.00 shipped con-us. Regards, John Hancock
    jhh_2008_0303.jpg

jhh_2008_03031.jpg

jhh_2008_03032.jpg

2. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I sure like it but don't know anything about wood.

3. BobC

BobC TS Member

0   0   0

I am looking for a blank to put on my sporting gun... I also don't know much about stocks and wood work.... is this blank usable on any gun, such as skeet, trap or sporting... and is your price a reduction from what you paid in 2002. Is this what blanks cost today if I were to go to a stock maker. Thanks Bob

4. BobC

BobC TS Member

0   0   0

I am looking for a blank to put on my sporting gun... I also don't know much about stocks and wood work.... is this blank usable on any gun, such as skeet, trap or sporting... and is your price a reduction from what you paid in 2002. Is this what blanks cost today if I were to go to a stock maker. Thanks Bob

5. BobC

BobC TS Member

0   0   0

6. BobC

BobC TS Member

0   0   0

7. esetter

esetter Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

This is a very nice blank at a very good price and if I didn't have a couple blanks sitting in the corner waiting for a gun I would buy it. Grain has excellent flow through the wrist area and contrast is excellent. Will make a nice strong stock. It might be a little tight for a large monte carlo stock but for most normal guns will work well.

8. vmthtr in green bay

vmthtr in green bay Member

0   0   0

Just curious what a guy could expect to pay to have it shaped and fitted for a BT 99. Any ball park figures?

9. jhh

jhh Member

0   0   0

Sold, Thanks, John Hancock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.