1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Early PFS left handed Perazzi stock

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by skeet_man, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

email sent

2. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

Hi Mike, All the best for the New Year. I am unfamiliar with this earlier unit ...does the butt plate adjust up/down and twist? Cheers-Graham.

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

In case mike is out, this is the PFS by vern brown. It is the very earliest version, before the recoil reduction system was integrated. I've only seen one other like it. All the adjustments the current PFS has, just no recoil reducer. This is a heck of a deal for a southpaw who's more interested in gun fit than recoil reduction. Mike sent me pix, and it is in good shape. It'd be mine, but i've racked my brain for the past 24 hrs trying to justify it/find a use, but without buying another gun I just don't have the need for it.

4. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

Hi Mike, Thanks for the email and photos. If you manage to 'part out' the grip only, I'd be interested in buying the rest. Cheers-Graham.

5. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

up please

6. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

Hi Mike, USD200 for unit minus grip...bear in mind that the offer includes postage to New Zealand (probably $20 or so).If you could let me know by the end of this weekend that would be great. Post here or email me direct. Cheers-Graham.

7. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

Thanks Mike...I'm glad it all worked out OK...LOL...I'm glad everything happened while I was at work. I figure I'd have bought the lot, got sick of looking at the grip and bought a gun to put it on...my wife would have just loved that...NOT. Cheers-Graham.

8. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

Hi Mike, I realise it's best for everyone to sell the unit complete, sadly the grip is of no use to me. My offer for the unit, minus grip, posted to New Zealand, still stands, but I understand completely should you not wish to accept it at this time. Cheers-Graham.

9. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

If you are reading this, you already know you really want it, better still...just the grip...contact Mike this weekend. Cheers-Graham.

10. 2@8lo

2@8lo TS Member

I would be interested in just the cheek piece if you get some others that want the rest.I have a LH wooden cheek piece on mine now and it's a little to thick for my fat face
    Let me know
    Jim

11. 2@8lo

2@8lo TS Member

Interested in the cheek piece or if anyone else has a LH cheek piece that they want to sell let me know.
    Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.