Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS Early PFS left handed Perazzi stock

2K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  2@8lo 
#1 ·
email sent

#3 ·
In case mike is out, this is the PFS by vern brown. It is the very earliest version, before the recoil reduction system was integrated. I've only seen one other like it. All the adjustments the current PFS has, just no recoil reducer. This is a heck of a deal for a southpaw who's more interested in gun fit than recoil reduction. Mike sent me pix, and it is in good shape. It'd be mine, but i've racked my brain for the past 24 hrs trying to justify it/find a use, but without buying another gun I just don't have the need for it.

#7 ·
Thanks Mike...I'm glad it all worked out OK...LOL...I'm glad everything happened while I was at work. I figure I'd have bought the lot, got sick of looking at the grip and bought a gun to put it on...my wife would have just loved that...NOT. Cheers-Graham.

#8 ·
Hi Mike, I realise it's best for everyone to sell the unit complete, sadly the grip is of no use to me. My offer for the unit, minus grip, posted to New Zealand, still stands, but I understand completely should you not wish to accept it at this time. Cheers-Graham.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.