1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS- EARLY DB81 STOCK-PERAZZI TMX STOCK-PFS GRIP&

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by twin, Feb 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twin

twin Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hello Gentlemen - I have a couple of stocks and a PFS grip & comb for sale.

1. Original Perazzi DB81 RT hand stock (early,from my 1982 gun) four way adjustable comb, neutral cast, Kick-eez pad. $300. plus shipping.

2. Perazzi TMX Rt hand stock, neutral cast, four way adjustable comb, Counter Coil recoil system. I had the Counter Coil rebuilt by Danhauser and a 1" Kick-eez pad installed and then never used. $400. plus shipping.

3. MX Series PFS grip (early checkered version) and the PF comb. $200. plus shipping.

I did not attempt to upload photos.
    Please PM me for the photos for any of the above listed items.

Thanks for Looking,
    Ed

2. twin

twin Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

O&U

3. twin

twin Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

4. twin

twin Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Bump

5. twin

twin Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hello

The DB81 stock is sold pending funds. Purchased by the first person to PM. Thanks for all who had and interest.

The PFS Grip & Comb is sold pending funds. Again purchased by the first person to PM.

The Perazzi TMX Special stock is still available.

Thanks to all who had and interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.