1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS E-Z-GO Golf Cart

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Old Texas Marine, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

0   0   0

I am posting this for a friend. This is a really sharp looking E-Z-GO Golf Cart that just needs a gun rack to be ready for the upcoming trap season.

It has recent batteries, radio w/ CD player, head and taillights, chrome wheels, panoramic rear-view mirrors and is in excellent condition. It is located in my garage just north of Fort Worth, Texas. Price is $3,600.

Price reduced to $3,400. Owner moving.

Check out the photos.

HBT

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

2. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

0   0   0

Sootballs,

You have a PM.

HBT

3. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

0   0   0

Over 700 looks an only one PM with any interest. What is wrong with the Cart?

HBT

4. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

0   0   0

Pat,

Come to think of it I heard something about that a couple of months ago. I'll pass that on to the owner and check it out.

Thanks for the reply and info.

HBT

5. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

0   0   0

Guys,

This beautiful Cart has been reduced to $3,400.00. Owner moving.

HBT

6. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.