1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: DT-10 Trap O/U *Sold Pending Funds*

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Rastoff, Feb 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

With much trepidation I've decided to sell my Beretta DT-10 Trap O/U.

While it is called a Trap model, the gun shoots about 60/40 with the beads stacked. I have used it with success at Trap, Skeet and Sporting Clays. Here are the details:

Factory Left Hand stock with adjustable comb.
    The factory comb hardware was replaced with Graco hardware by the previous owner.
    Cast on for a lefty with a left hand palm swell.
    Ken Rucker Bump Buster w/adjustable butt plate and adjustable LOP.
    The LOP is set to 14 1/2 as it sits.
    Barrels are 32" long.
    Full set of Beretta Optima extended chokes: Full, IM, Mod, Imp Cyl, 3 Skeet Chokes(don't ask) and Cyl. I also have three flush chokes, Full, IM and Mod.

It will include the original parts kit and hard case.

OK, enough verbiage. Here's the good part; pictures:
    rastoff_2009_250447.jpg

rastoff_2009_250448.jpg

rastoff_2009_250449.jpg

rastoff_2009_250450.jpg

rastoff_2009_250451.jpg

rastoff_2009_250452.jpg

rastoff_2009_250453.jpg

This is a great shotgun and I consider it one of the absolute top competition shotguns in the world. The triggers are the best I've ever used on any shotgun at any price. It has been a great shotgun for me. With the adjustable butt plate and comb, it can probably be set up for a right hand shooter without difficulty.

This gun is not in perfect shape. There are some handling marks on it, but nothing obvious. The pictures are true to form. Also, I have been using the gun regularly. I currently have 3,084 rounds through it and the previous owner said he shot about 300.

Without further vociferation, the price will be $4,700 plus shipping and insurance for this gun. I hate it when people say this, but that is an absolute steal for this gun. It is no longer offered in the US in this configuration, but would cost about $9,000 if you could buy it new. Offers will be entertained. Just remember, this has been one of my favorite guns so, price accordingly. Be ready to be turned down. No trades. Payment will be in the form of a cashier's check. The gun will be shipped promptly upon payment clearing. I will ship to the continental US. Alaska and Hawaii will be considered, but I'm sure it will cost a bunch more to ship there.

Please contact me by email if you're interested.

UPDATE: I just got a line on a right hand stock if anyone is interested in that.

2. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

0   0   0

Rastoff,

You need to teach photography to the majority of folks who post gun pictures on this site. It is your civic duty.

Question... Is there a top single barrel to go with it ?

3. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Very, very nice gun. Nice presentation.

4. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

Sorry Hammer1, it's just an O/U. I've seen top singles for sale from time to time, but I don't have one.

Also, I have a line on a right hand stock if that will help sweeten the deal for anyone.

5. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

0   0   0

You could have left off that part about a right-hand stock being available.

That will tempt too many people.

Temptation is a bad thing.

Temptation should be left to just us Lefties.

6. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

Well, I'm not getting much response. I'm actually surprised because this is a great deal for this gun.

7. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

Anyone?

8. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

might want to post pics of the righty wood,..on the gun too if possible..if its a good match you'll be getting a lot more action cuz a lot more of us out here are not in our "right" minds ; ))

9. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

0   0   0

Don't go showing that right-hand stock.

Those people get too much attention as it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta dt 10

world best short gun