1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS-DRYFIRE SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by citadel, Dec 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

SOLD PENDING FUNDS For Sale a like new DryFire Version 3 Dual Head target simulator system. This system works flawlessly and is complete with everything you need including Dry Fire 3 Dual Head Master System, AC Converter, USB Cable, Combo Gun Trigger Assembly,Full Documentation and Software PLUS a 10' wide Trap Field Canvas Backdrop. Hate to sell but my wife is taking the room back for guests and I got kicked out. Go on line to www.dryfireus.com to see the full information about DryFire. This system with the backdrop will cost you $1,445 plus shipping from the distributor. I will sell it packaged and shipped anywhere full insurred in the US shipping included for $995 to your door. This system throws doubles, singles, skeet and dozens of trap and skeet games. The service from DryFire if you have any operational questions is outstanding. See the Photos attached.
    Email me or PM me or phone me at 916-780-7501 Home or work at 916-791-6466.
    Thanks,
    Doug
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

A few phone calls from interested buyers but no deal yet. Let's try it again. It is a great unit.
    Doug

3. cunninmp

cunninmp Member

0   0   0

Hi Citadel,

Has this unit sold yet??

Does it have the newer trigger system where it will emulate

a release trigger??

Mike C.

Groveland, CA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.