1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Double Gun Journal

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Guy, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guy

Guy Member

0   0   0

Any interest in a complete set, with slip covers, both index books, plus first issue reprint?

Also have many deluxe edition, signed books by Mike McIntosh....a first edition Out of Africa, several Robert Ruark.

pm or email

2. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

WGH,

You have a PM. Let me know what you have and prices. Very interested.

Mike Mann

3. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Price please PM Buddy

4. Guy

Guy Member

0   0   0

pm sent.

5. Guy

Guy Member

0   0   0

ttt

6. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

0   0   0

Read Ruark's "Something of Value". It is about the Kenyan terrorists know as the time as the Mau Mau. This was at the very time when Obama's father was a young man. When the Mau Mau finally drove out the white farmers and England left Kenya, the head Mau Mau,Jomo Kenyatta became Premier. He brought his loyal followers into the government. It this why Obama's father was in the Kenyan government? Was he a loyal Mau Mau?

ps The Mau Mau were from the Kikiyu tribe. I have never heard mention the tribe that Obama's father was from. Or maybe it is not PC to ask what African tribe our President's father belonged to.

7. Guy

Guy Member

0   0   0

I own all of Ruark's books. The best is "Horn of the Hunter".....and the two "Old Man and the Boy" books. I also have a soft spot for Nash Buckingham. If you like tales of the "old" days, Nash does it best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
double gun jonural for sale
double gun journal back issues

double gun journal for sale