1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Double auto

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Guy, Jun 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guy

Guy Member

0   0   0

I know some of you guys are in to these things....so here is a Belgium Browning - 28" - Steel - Serial number #6000 even - Bore .724 - Choked .33 - Original buttplate - Looks like somebody added a coat of varnish sometime - Bluing is not too shabby considering 1953 production(second year) I'd say 70% - Hunting scratches and the like - I think the pics make it look alittle better than it is - Shoots fine - $350 plus freight to your FFL.

Guy Hungerford 916-444-3454 days pacific
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Guy

Guy Member

0   0   0

What? Am I out of line on the money? $300?

3. aabradley82

aabradley82 TS Member

0   0   0

I'll go 300 for it. will send an email. Andrew bradley

4. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Well-Known Member

0   0   0

That is two DA's sold here in the last few days. Keep them coming out of the closets and attics across the land!
    Doug Allison

5. aabradley82

aabradley82 TS Member

0   0   0

Dbl Auto, Did you have your name changed to match the initials of your name, screen name and shotgun? Just thought it was a little funny.

Andrew

6. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sure wish I had seen it sooner as I surely would have loved to be the new owner. I will have to try to check on here more frequently. Jackie B.

7. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Andrew, that is just the way God wanted it to be. My Dad has always put his initials on his stuff. When I was little I remember thinking that he had Remington and Winchester put "GA" on the shotgun brass, just for him.
    Doug Allison

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.