1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Dog Screws For Perazzi Type 3 Forend

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Ed Y, Jun 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

FS tiny dog screws to keep forend fastening bolts in a Perazzi type 3 from backing out and causing cracks in the wood. These very hard to find bolts can be yours for only 5.50 each, including postage. Only 10 available so get yours quick.

Ed Yanchok

2. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

Ed, are you talking about the little counter-turn / lock down screws in front of the big froend iron screws?

stevew_2008_030365.jpg

3. Ed Y

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

They're the ones.

4. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Ed,

Can't tell you how sorry I am that my P-gun is a type 4. I would gladly buy a couple, but then I'd just have to turn around and re-sell them for a few bucks more. Sounds like something we ought to try, just for the shxxs and giggles of it. You sell 'em to me for $5.50, I sell 'em back to you for $6.00, you sell 'em back to me for...................... You get the idea. Be interesting to see how high we could go before somebody figured this was the latest investment scheme and just bought the whole bunch to keep us from making so much money.

Seriously, I'll be at the Hogans for my annual East Coast appearance in September, and I expect a formal presentation by you to me (in front of friends) of a pair of these more precious than gold bolts, screws, whatever. I'll pay you then if you're not already sold out. I'll work with Gary Bulley (UNLOADER) to create an appropriate presentation plaque and I'll present them back to you at the 2011 Hogans. Maybe this threat will be what we both need to stay alive until then.

This is a serious order for a pair (the best pair, if you please) of these and I won't even quibble about your inflated price. I'll just be darned if I'm gonna add insult to injury by paying the Post Office to carry a billionth of an ounce across the country.

Your friend,

Mike Mann

5. Royce10

Royce10 TS Member

0   0   0

If they would fit my Browning, I would GLADLY pay that for one of them. Not much of a profit there though when you pay .43 for a stamp. Like you, I ordered a couple of springs and other assorted crap for my guns. I paid for overnite shipping and all but one item showed up the next day. Guess what? They sent my missing item a couple weeks later and put overnite shipping on it also. The spring was $1.75,,,, shipping was 12.50
    I had to smile or I would have kicked the poor dog.

6. Ed Y

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Don't tell anyone but the profit comes from the fact that I have a bunch of "Forever" stamps that I bought when they first came out.

7. Ed Y

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Mike,

Maybe you'd like to be my west coast distributor

Ed Yanchok

8. checker

checker Member

0   0   0

I got NEW sealed tubes of Blue or Red Locktite for $10 shipped and you can sent me your not needed pair screws with your pmt.

9. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

0   0   0

You are wanting way to much for those little screws...

10. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

Gentlemen,

Unless you have this setup on your type 3 forend like mine, you'll NEED those screws.

Trust me, this is way more expensive than those $5.50 screws. :)

stevew_2008_030366.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.