1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

FS Dillon 1050

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by funski, Apr 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. funski

funski Member

0   0   0

I have Dillon 1050 - set up for 45acp also an extra tool head complete set for 44 mag., dillon cover and many extra primer tubes and assorted parts. Reloader is in excellent condition and works great. I live in NE Illinois and would like to do a face to face ( its a PITA to ship) $1500 cell 847 370 4422 thanks in advance Jim
  2. picc0029

picc0029 TS Member

0   0   0

Would you be interested in a Ljutic Mono-Gun??? I'm looking for a 10-50 and trying to sell the Ljutic or someone interested in a trade plus $$$ for the Ljutic.

Thanks,

Sam
  3. funski

funski Member

0   0   0

Its an older 1050
  4. funski

funski Member

0   0   0

the only gun I would be interested in is a tm1 special thanks Jim
  5. build4u

build4u TS Member

0   0   0

The original 1050s had a nickle frame, those and some after were the model that had the lifetime warranty. Later models that was pulled because of all the commercial use of the machine. Warranty on a 1050 is almost never needed though. Mine has over a 100k loaded on it with out any breakdowns and it was a first production run press.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.