1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Decot International frames and lenses

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tweety1, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Up for sale is Decot International frames (black), with six pair of lenses. The lense colors are target orange, light target orange, a light purple, a medium yellow, bronze, and pink blaze. The price is 250.00 for everything and that includes shipping and insurance. The frames are in good condition and there is no scatches on the lenses. The lenses will come with the decot 2 pair lense holders. The reason for selling these is I have prescription lenses now and just got new frames. Have no pictures at this time, don't know to post if I did. Contact me at the above email drop the x's. Thanks, Mary Jane Heisler 9401799

2. tweety1

tweety1 Member

A correction on the lenses, the light purple are really the LMV that is in the brochure. Thanks for looking, Mary Jane Heisler

3. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Back to the top :)

4. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Up to the top :)

5. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Any offers?

6. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

posted for a friend Motordoc

7. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Thanks for posting motordoc, I really appreciate it.

For the price, if you buy new, the frames will cost you 85.00 alone, and one set of lenses is 40.00, and if you order from Decot it will cost you 14.00 to ship. I'm not trying to make a fortune on these glasses and lenses I just would like to sell them, so they are not laying around. But I'm not going to give them away. Thanks for looking, Mary Jane

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

what is decot international frames