1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Dan Post Western Boot 11 D REDUCED

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Desert Hiker, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Desert Hiker

Desert Hiker Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

(REDUCED) FS Dan Post Western style boot in a 11 D. Wore only twice for a short period of time...I have a narrower foot and when I bought them I thought I could make them work. This is a great looking boot. Bottom of heel to top of shaft is 14 inches. $100.00 plus $20.00 to ship. If interested PM me..... NOTE: A one day try on period and if they don't fit contact me and return them and I will refund your money. Expense to mail them back will be yours. Ron
    deserthiker_2008_0709269.jpg

deserthiker_2008_0709270.jpg

deserthiker_2008_0709271.jpg

2. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

TRon will dig em!!!

3. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

The only problem with them is you'd have to put your pantsleg inside the boots to show off them fancy uppers!

Seriously...nice boots.

4. Desert Hiker

Desert Hiker Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

The two times I've worn the boots I've had compliments and I wear my pant legs outside. The fancy scroll work on the boot itself attracts attention. I just wish I could get them to fit my narrower foot...I've got another pair which is a B width I wear. Ron

5. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

0   0   0

daddiooo,
    I thought you were supposed to wear them with shorts..........hugh go figure!!