1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS--CZ Ringneck 410

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by GSPBirdDog, Apr 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GSPBirdDog

GSPBirdDog TS Member

0   0   0

*****SOLD*******CZ (Huglu)Ringneck 201A 410 GA SXS.This shotgun has double barrels side by side, 410 gauge, 3”chamber, 26” barrel, single gold bead front sight, dark walnut oil finish stock and forearm, there are a couple small dings on the forearm ,receiver and trigger guard have very nice engraving and case harden finish, fixed choke barrel with modified and improved cylinder configuration, length of pull is 14 7/8”, overall length is 43 ½”. Weight 5 lb. 14 oz.
    I bought this for my daughter and she no longer wants to shoot a 410....this gun is in near perfect condition other than the few dings on the forearm in my opinion...and i am picky with my guns!This is a very nice and clean 410 and would make someone a good gun.Asking $700 shipped to your FFL in the lower 48 with payment via USPS money order or discrete paypal+ %3. If you have any questions please send me a PM or email me at Berettaman12@yahoo.com (email is best)
    Thanks for looking!
    Ryan

100_4242.jpg

100_4243.jpg

100_4245.jpg

100_4247.jpg

2. GSPBirdDog

GSPBirdDog TS Member

0   0   0

BTT----Any offers???

3. GSPBirdDog

GSPBirdDog TS Member

0   0   0

BTT---Price lowered to $700 shipped

4. GSPBirdDog

GSPBirdDog TS Member

0   0   0

BTT----Final drop $680 shipped!!! These are $900-$1000 new without shipping or tax(if applicable)and this one is in excellent shape!

5. GSPBirdDog

GSPBirdDog TS Member

0   0   0

6. GSPBirdDog

GSPBirdDog TS Member

0   0   0

7. GSPBirdDog

GSPBirdDog TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page