1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS:Cynergy Unsingle Combo

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rrose, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rrose

rrose TS Member

0   0   0

FS:Cynergy Unsingle Combo 34,32. Like new shot 400 shells in single barrel OU barrel not fired. Nice wood, all accessories, boxes, manual. Adjustable but plate and pad added. LOP with skinny pad 13 5/8in, could go to 14 3/8 with a thicker pad. $3600 plus shipping
    Randy Rose 513-543-2562

2. rrose

rrose TS Member

0   0   0

up for a new day

3. vegas blaster

vegas blaster TS Member

0   0   0

Hey Randy, why selling anyway? how did it shoot compared to XT? thanx, jjk. nice setup.

4. rrose

rrose TS Member

0   0   0

JJK
    Selling because I need the money, divorce, taxes. 09 is starting of with a bang and not from shooting.
    I have a 30in Cynergy sporting that I have had for about a year and it fits me well and I soot it good for my level. I had an XT with a custom stock before the Cynergy and the Cynergy feels to me like it swings better and has lower recoil, maybe because of the low profile action. I also like the fast lock time of the triggers. The adj rib adjusts without tools so you can adjust it while on the line. I guess you can tell I like the Cynergy, I think they are about the best bag for the buck out there. If I can not sell it I will not give it away and I will not be disapointed to keep it and figure out a different solution for the issues.
    Thanks, Randy

5. Blakester

Blakester TS Member

0   0   0

Randy, If I hadn't a bought so many toys this year I would be interested in this gun I am going to get rid of my Winchester 101 it just doesn't fit me and you can't shoot a gun that doesn't fit you. I wish I had never got rid of that Beretta I bought off you, the automatic is just more complicated, I guess you live and learn don't you ? I sure hate to here that you were going through a divorce that has to almost as be as bad as a death in the family .
    Sounds like you are cleaning out your safe and getting rid of a few guns .

6. rah0713

rah0713 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

email me with your contact info

7. rrose

rrose TS Member

0   0   0

Ricky
    Good to hear from you again and I agree if it does not fit you can not hit well with it. You will find something that does and when you do I hope you keep it. Thanks for your thoughts. Hey to Blake for me.

rah0713
    my email is randy.rose@ipaper.com my phone is 513-543-2562
    I could not figure out your email from what your message was.
    thanks
    randy
    up

8. rrose

rrose TS Member

0   0   0

Gun is sold. Thanks to all that responded.
    Randy

9. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

I touched up the photo a little

10. rrose

rrose TS Member

0   0   0

cubancigar
    thanks for the help
    randy