1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS - Cynergy Trap Combo Package - SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by nhpennington@gmail.com, Mar 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nhpennington@gmail.com

nhpennington@gmail.com TS Member

0   0   0

SOLD! Gun is in its happy new home. Thanks!

Cynergy Trap Combo as well as lots of extras! Both the over and under and unsingle barrels are 32 inches. This is a great shooting gun and a real bargain for a trap combo. I bought this gun new at Cabelas in Hamburg, PA. I just never could get used to the unsingle so I need to find it a good home. Great shape with about 1500-2000 rounds through the unsingle and 500 through the over and under. In addition to the combo, this package includes:

Cynergy combo case
    3 chokes (2 full, 1 IM - 1 full is brand new in the wrapper)
    Cynergy club gun slip
    Cynergy club range bag
    Cynergy club choke tube case
    Extra sights
    Extra triggers
    Original boxes

All for $3350 + shipping to your FFL. In lieu of shipping the rather large package, I would be willing to meet someone within 100 miles of Philadelphia, PA.

nhpenningtongmailcom_2010_2001.jpg

nhpenningtongmailcom_2010_20011.jpg

2. bluskyshooter

bluskyshooter Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Excellent deal for a nice combo package. If it were 32"/30" I would be buying it !

3. nhpennington@gmail.com

0   0   0

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Just a question to help you out...is your buttstock the straight factory adjustable or aftermarket performed on the factory Monte Carlo...kind of hart to tell in the pics?? Beautiful gun by the way!!

5. nhpennington@gmail.com

0   0   0

The stock is from the factory adjustable.

Thanks for the compliment! I think its one of the better looking Cynergy's that I've seen.

6. nhpennington@gmail.com

0   0   0

7. nhpennington@gmail.com

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.