1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Cynergy Sporting

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rrose, Jul 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rrose

rrose TS Member

0   0   0

FS: Cynergy Sporting, 30in barrels, 99%, I could not find any dings or marks on wood or metal. Currently has the shorter pad the gets LOP to 13 5/8. If I can find the std pad it goes back to std lop, stock has not been cut, Browning has 2 size pads. Has original box and Cynergy case. I have shot trap with this and it works great as they have the parralel comb.
    $1475 plus shipping to FFL. Located in Cinti and will be at grand 2nd week. randy rose 513-543-2562 drop x's for email

2. rrose

rrose TS Member

0   0   0

3. rrose

rrose TS Member

0   0   0

sorry about multiples

4. rrose

rrose TS Member

0   0   0

I found the original recoil pad so it can be short or original LOP. I am willing to take trades if the trade is around 450 value and balance money. randy

5. rrose

rrose TS Member

0   0   0

6. yodes

yodes TS Member

0   0   0

What might you be looking for in trades? Thanks.

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.