1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS/ Custom Ljutic Pro 3's W/Pics

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by shotslinger, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotslinger

shotslinger Member

0   0   0

Hello Adam,
    2 questions:
    1) What is the name of the plate between the stock and the recoil pad?
    2) Is it adjustable right and left?

Shotslinger

2. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

sweet!

3. map@neo

map@neo Member

0   0   0

Absolutely awesome!!! Do you consider trades or just outright sale?
    Thanks,
    MAP

4. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I got a Stainless Pro3 shot very little (800) for alot less .

5. Doubles/Bob

Doubles/Bob TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Adam, I look forward to receiving it on Tuesday and plan to shoot it Tuesday afternoon.
    Thanks ---Bob

6. Doubles/Bob

Doubles/Bob TS Member

0   0   0

Hi Adam
    I have had the chance to shoot #405 (shown) and can tell you it is pleasure to shoot,light recoil and 9 lb gun, swings quick and smooth. The guys at the club that shot my gun had similar things to say.
    I can tell anyone out there who may be interested in one of these guns they will not regret it and my transaction with Adam through the whole process was professional and frienly all the way. I know Adam Massey is not known to many as he is just getting started but I have no doubt I will be back and he will be successfull. My e mail address is above and I would be happy to serve as a reference.
    Regards--Bob Larsen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.