1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Custom K80 stock set

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Beavs, Oct 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beavs

Beavs TS Member

0   0   0

Tryin again!!!.. Here is one of the finest K80 sets you will ever see. This is an Exhibition Grade set built by Shooters Emporium. It has an adjustable soft touch which has been powdercoated black. A Jones adjuster is also installed. It is 14.75 by 1.5 by 1.5 over a 8/10ths Kickeez and is cast for a right hand shooter. It includes the original wood comb, and 2 soft combs one set up for trap and the other lower for skeet/sporting. The checkering pattern is a very fine one-of-a kind. This a unique and fantastic condition set with very very minor handling marks, none of which are even visible unless you look carefully under good lighting. The only defect of note is one of the soft combs has lifted at the front of comb. The price is $2950.......I am listing this for my friend. If I cannot answer your questions then I will put you in touch with him.503-939-9258 ............Thanks, Brian........
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Beavs

Beavs TS Member

0   0   0

3. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Nice stick of wood.

4. Beavs

Beavs TS Member

0   0   0

You would not believe the rest of the gun!!..It may well be the finest K80 in the NW. The only reason my buddy is selling this is because he found a piece of "Turkish" that is even more spectacular!!....This stock could not be duplicated for 6K. It is as good as it looks.....Thanks for looking......Brian.

5. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

You mean "LOCO Motion" is getting nicer? Hard to believe.

Beavs, Having a little get together on Nov 12th at the club. Come on up, I'll cook you something special. Maybe a weasel with no tail and plenty of hot sauce...... l.g.

6. Beavs

Beavs TS Member

0   0   0

Nope gambler "the train gun" is still wearing its same "budget" wood, but "Bucky" is lookin sweet with his new wood. It's a real piece bought (no bull here) from the Turkish lumberjack who cut the stick down!!!!....That home fried meal of Weasel really makes me laugh buddy!!!!!.....If are ol friend was there he would still be tryin to get the cap off that bottle of hot sauce or the whiskey!!.....I'll look at the 12th and see what's up!!...."Ride hard, shoot straight and speak the truth!!.......

7. Beavs

Beavs TS Member

0   0   0

TTT.........503.939.9258....Thanks for looking...

8. Beavs

Beavs TS Member

0   0   0

TTT

9. Beavs

Beavs TS Member

0   0   0

TTT with a price drop!

10. 19539trap

19539trap Member

0   0   0

I will give an offer of $2000.00. What happens if it doesn't fit?

11. Beavs

Beavs TS Member

0   0   0

Buyer backed out, relisting

12. clayscoach

clayscoach Member

0   0   0

I would like to know who did the checkering and whose pattern that is WOW~!~! Jon

13. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have a twin to that stock, except it doesn't have the recoil device and would require the final fitting to a K-80 standard. The wood is every bit as nice and so is the checkering. I will entertain reasonable offers. Starting at 2500.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I have a twin to that stock, really they must of had different fathers both very nice but not twins first wood has more figure but they look like 2 different types of wood. I know what I like but don't have a clue as to which is the better or more valuable with English Turkish California and placing a value is for a expert of which I am not.

15. Beavs

Beavs TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

fs k-80 exhibition grade