1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Custom 682X 30” O/U Trap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ec90t, Jul 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Very nice 682 Jim! What a beauty.

ec90t

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Jim,

I meant to ask you in my original post, is that some of Joel's wood that adornes this 682?

ec90t

3. Buddy O

Buddy O TS Member

A great deal. Too bad my gun-safe is full!

4. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Will ya take a trade?

I have a premium grade hardly ever shot extra fancy Mossberg 835 that I would be willing to part with ... its a beut and I hate to part with it but ... well ... I thought I would at least ask.

It should be a great gun for anyone lucky enough to get it ... either yours or the Mossberg.

5. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Up for a great gun!

ec90t

6. ec90t

ec90t Guest

The comp and I are getting along just fine. I think Rudy left a bit of his magic in it as it just destroys targets down range. It patterns really well at 75 yds and 1 1/8 oz of 6's. LOL.

It's finally starting to limber up a bit. The slide is getting smoother by the day.

ec90t

7. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

what is the year of manufacture?

8. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Yes I do!

ec90t

9. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Bill ... if you keep bumping this to the top your going to cause me to go out and create a child with somebody and then I'm going to ask you to hold this for about 9 months so I can sell the infant to a deserving and needy family so I can have the funds to get that shotgun.

You dont want to be the cause of one of me running around this world do you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.