1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

fs CSMC 20 rbl launch-loaded and gorgous

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by hangover, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hangover

hangover Member

0   0   0

250 roads shot in it. For pictures go to Yahoo and type rbl specials, then go to the first listing {RBL specials and Gallery guns} and hit it. Then go 12 photos down to invioce number 14681{price $4609.00} I had Rod's Stocks put a old english half inch pad on the back but the stock was not cut and origianl pad goes right back on and the original holes are not distrubed. extra skeet tube as well and all that came with it. Gun is 99% but for very small dent in stock. You have to look to find it. The best looking RBL Launch I have seen. When you see the photos I think you will agree. $4000.00 and $50 for insurance to your FFL.

2. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I'll help you out....the link is posted above....makes it easier #14681

[​IMG]

3. hangover

hangover Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the help by listing the site

4. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

This is a great site to sell double guns, but your price is too high to attract a buyer. Galazan is discounting his guns which hurts when selling a pre-owned gun. It's simple dollars and "sense". RBL 20's are plentiful on the used gun market. Look around and you will find many of them for sale. This part of the market is soft. Recent 20 bore sales have been in the 28-3200 range, I wish you well on your sale. BD

5. hangover

hangover Member

0   0   0

Thank for the reply. Guns America has a lesser quality RBL for $4250. How is it that Galazan is discounting RBLs when the few remaining for sale are more now than 6 mounths ago?

6. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Did it sell for $4250 or was it "listed" at $4250 and how long has it been for sale?

It's been awhile since I've seen a standard RBL Launch-Edition sell at a price anywhere near $3500 --- usually much less. Boomer is right on the money with respect to price.

7. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

also you need to post pictures of actual gun that is for sale. Bill

8. hangover

hangover Member

0   0   0

If anyone is interested in this gun, let me know and I will post real photos, but not for the above comments about price.

9. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I'm confused. Is the gun pictured the one you are selling?

10. hangover

hangover Member

0   0   0

You are correct. I used the photos from the web site rather than taking my own photos of the gun. I was sure the web photos were better than ones I could take of it. For some reason unknown to me, replys are that unless personal photos are posted we don't believe you have the gun.

11. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I don't think it has anything to do with believing you have the gun. People want to see what they are potentially buying not somebody elses gun. Used car lots don't borrow new cars to display what kinda used cars they have. Buyers want to see what they would actually get. Not one similar. My opinion of course.

Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.