1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Collectables Post #1..All Items Have Been Sold

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by train222, Apr 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. train222

train222 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Hello Everyone,

For those of you that know me, you are aware that over my past 68 years I have just about collected every thing under the sun. It is now time for me to find new homes for some of my wonderful treasures.

I know there are a lot of fellow trap shooters, out there, that like to collect a lot of different items, as I do.

I will be posting several different types of collectables for sale like Beer Steins, Franklin Mint Items, Pocket Watches, Knives, Lighters, Belt Buckles, Clocks, Antique Toys to Toy Trains (Lionel, Kline and Others) and much, much more..

So check out all of my collectable For Sale Posts… I assure you, you won’t be disappointed!

You might find something that I own, that you can’t live without…

Please contact me DIRECT at train222@aol.com

or you can call me at 215-969-0726 if you have any

questions or wish to purchase one of these items.

This is the first of many more posts to come..

Thanks for looking,

Stu Gabriel (MrGun)

Train222@aol.com

215-969-0726

Collectables for Sale Post One:

SOLD!

Vintage Avon Firearm Related Collector Decanters…Here we have a selection of five very rare decanters from the early 1970’s. They are all in good shape for their age but do have some paint loss. I really like the two bullet decanters.

The five pieces are offered for sale for $20.00 plus shipping to your location

train222_2008_0303607.jpg

train222_2008_0303608.jpg

train222_2008_0303609.jpg

train222_2008_0303610.jpg

train222_2008_0303611.jpg

_______________________________________________________________________________

SOLD!

Attention All NASCAR Fans…

Franklin Mint Presents the NASCAR Collector Bears:

These extremely Rare Limited Edition Bears where produced in a very limited quantities, back in he early 80’s, by the Franklin Mint. They are very difficult to find in any condition, let alone Brand New in the Box…The original issue price for these bears was $95.00 each.

These Bears are an original work of art to honor a The Great NASCAR champions ~! These bears are expertly handcrafted of genuine mohair. The Bears have hand-set eyes. The Bears have a golden Mint Mark Medallion on his foot. They are fully-jointed and poseable. The Bears measures approximately. 11.5" tall and includes bear stand. They are dressed in an authentic recreation of the Nascar Champions familiar racing uniform and hat, complete with signature-style sunglasses. Condition: Brand New in packaging…Ready for a new home ... yours!

Please Note: The pictures of the bears that you are viewing are from another source. The bears that are I am offering for sale have never been removed from thier boxes.

I am offering these Bears for sale for only $25.00 each FREE! Shipping to the lower 48 states

Bear One: Dale Earnhardt Sr. #3

train222_2008_0303616.jpg

Bear Two: Tony Stewart #20

train222_2008_0303613.jpg

Bear Three: Bobby Labonte #18

train222_2008_0303618.jpg

train222_2008_0303615.jpg

2. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

I'll take the Winchester tool Stu!!. Bill D.

3. train222

train222 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Winchester Tool Sold to Boomer!

Thanks Bill,

Stu

4. gasman03

gasman03 Member

0   0   0

I would take the Avon for $20?

5. trapwife