1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Citori XT trap unsingle combo, double release

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rsikole, Mar 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rsikole

rsikole Member

0   0   0

Hello Trapshooters,

I have for sale a nice Browning Citori XT trap unsingle combo with a double release trigger by Thurman Goble in OH. I learned to shoot a release trigger with this gun, but have since changed guns and no longer need this nice gun. It has 4 Browning Midas grade extended choke tubes (MOD, IC, IC, FULL), a soft top monte carlo comb and the original matching comb.

It also comes with an adjustable pad (up/down, left/right, rotates). The pad currently installed is 1.25" thick which gives a LOP of 14.5". There is another pad 0.75" thick ground to match the butt plate which gives you a 14" LOP. Spacers could be added to increase the LOP if desired.

This gun is in great condition with only 1 light handling mark on the forearm about 1/8" long barely into the wood.

Price is $3100. Contact me at 970-443-9409 with questions or reply to see more pictures.

Rob
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

0   0   0

Rob, up for you. Are you shooting a KX-5 now?
    Doug Allison

3. rsikole

rsikole Member

0   0   0

Hi Doug,

Yes...I bought a KX-5. I like it real well.

Are you interested in this gun?

Rob

4. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

0   0   0

Rob, I would love to have an XT combo but I don't do release triggers. I think you got this from Jeff C right. I know he didn't shoot the one he had much at all. I just talked to him at Mt Blanchard a week ago and he won with the only 48. What are the barrel lengths of this gun 34" and 32"?
    Doug Allison

5. rsikole

rsikole Member

0   0   0

Glen,

This is the gun that Jeff had owned. Not shot much at all by either of us.....he shot the O/U for a while and I shot the unsingle for a while. Barrel lengths are 34" and 32" on the O/U.

Rob

6. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

0   0   0

Rob, Glenn is my Dad and he has a your new gun, the KX5 which he is very happy with as you are. I wonder how much to go back to pull / pull from Goble? This would determine my level of interest.
    Doug Allison

7. rsikole

rsikole Member

0   0   0

Hi Doug,

Sent you a PM with your answer from Gobel.

Rob

8. rsikole

rsikole Member

0   0   0

Gun has been sold.

Thanks for your interest.

Rob

9. rsikole

rsikole Member

0   0   0

Update...the seller has backed out of the purchase because of health problems.

The gun is once again for sale.

Rob

10. LDAdd

LDAdd TS Member

0   0   0

Looks like a darn good buy to me for a double-release shooter as thats $500 you don't have to spend, and I think the combo itself is probably ok at $3100. Someone should grab it....
    A year ago I sold an "as-new" XT U/S combo for $3500 without and several others wanted it as well.

Just my opinion..

Larry

11. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

0   0   0

Rob, talk to Steve D. at Fostoria Sportsmen. He and I talked about the XT unsingle that Jeff C just sold for a buddy. He sounded interested and this may give you a lead. I assume that you finally got hime.
    Doug Allison

12. rsikole

rsikole Member

0   0   0

Thanks Doug. Will do!

Rob

13. rsikole

rsikole Member

0   0   0

I'm going shooting to Middletown this weekend, so any responses on trapshooters.com won't be immediately answered.

Rob

14. rsikole

rsikole Member

0   0   0

15. rsikole

rsikole Member

0   0   0

16. BigJohn270

BigJohn270 Member

0   0   0

17. rsikole

rsikole Member

0   0   0

This gun has been sold. Thanks for your interest.

Rob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.